Today i am sharing something different without oil can cook food and today i am bring Without oil how to the gurdaspur ke chole.Let start…
- 1 cup kabuli chana
- (chickpeas soaked over night and boiled with salt)
- 1 large onion (finely chopped)
- 2 medium tomatoes(finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp. haldi (tumeric)
- 1 tsp jeera powder(cumin powder)
- 1 tbsp. chana masala
- 1/2 tsp. lal mirch powder( red chilli powder)
- 1 tsp. Dhaniya powder(coriander powder)
- 1 tsp. aamchur(dry mango powder)
- 1 tsp jeera seeds (cumin seeds)
- 2 cup water
- salt to taste
- for garnish ginger julian
- fresh corinader and green chili split
- heat stock pot on medium heat and add cumin seeds till the seeds start to crack.
- add 4-5 tbsp of water and stir in the chopped onion until cooked.if the heat gets too strong add a few tbsp of water.
- stir in the chopped tomatoes,ginger garlic paste and cook the tomatoes until soft.
- add chana masala,red chilli,turmeric,aamchur powder and coriander and cumin powder.mix well.
- add chickpeas,2 cups of water ,salt to taste and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat to low and lid the pan.let it cook for 12-15 minutes.keep stirring occasionally.
- as the chickpeas cook,mash them with the help of a spoon to make thick gravy.
- garnish with ginger julian,fresh coriander and green chilli split.